Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

Update on Project 3

At yesterday's sewing circle, we made winter and Christmas themed preemie baby blankets for March of Dimes. We had 10 sewing machines going full-blast and you guys made a LOT of blankets! My count as of this morning (which includes some that ladies gave me that they had made at home) is 81 baby blankets! Since our goal was 70, I'm very happy with that number!

I know a few of you are still planning on bringing me some blankets you've made at home. Please go ahead and bring those to me. I'm sure they will be able to use them, especially since many of them are not specifically Christmas themed.

Thank you again to everyone who has donated time, talent, and fabric to this ministry! We will not meet in December, but I plan on meeting in January. I will send an e-mail out after Christmas to make sure we have enough people who can come in January, since that is still a pretty busy time of year.

I have a few ideas for future projects, but if you have any ideas or know of ministries or charities that could use items, feel free to let me know.

No comments: